What to take on a trip to Portugal
What to take on a trip to Portugal, of the essential things to take for a trip in Portugal is its good will and its good disposition to learn and to know new cultures and a gastronomy different from other countries.
Summer / Spring
What can not miss on a trip in Portugal in the Summer / Spring
- Without a doubt what can not miss Solar Protector to avoid burns to have the best experience possible.
- Suitable clothes for the stay in Portugal, comfortable clothes preferably to not feel bothered.
- Portugal has beautiful streets that are worth visiting walking for such a function we would need to wear comfortable sneakers.
- Camera to save everything in a small machine to remember your stay in Portugal in the future.
- Sunglasses because in Portugal can have high temperatures and help protect against the sun.
- A Bag to store your goods to avoid possible robberies and pickpockets (Wallet Whisk).
- International plug adapter will depend on where it comes to prevent and bring an adapter.
Winter / Autumn
What can not miss on a trip in Portugal in the winter / autumn
- Warmer clothes not to catch cold and prevent possible diseases and ruin your stay in Portugal.
- Waterproof clothing so you do not get rain so you do not get sick
- Gloves to keep your hands warmer and feel comfortable
- A scarf to keep your body temperature and feel comfortable.
- A Cap to keep your head warmer.